Monday, November 12, 2012

It's been a while.

You bet it has. It's not that I haven't made any cards, I have, it's just that I haven't felt that inclined to blog about it. But I really should start again because I'm thinking of joining in a few card sketch challenges at some point in the not to distant future and they usually want you to link the card to your blog. So I really need to get my blog mojo up and running again.

So here's a card...



The teddy bear and the sentiment are MFT stamps, I think the bell is an Inkadinkado stamp (or not as the case may be). The card is Kraft card stock 6x6. I don't know what the DP is because I haven't got all the front covers to my 6x6 DP pads anymore. I lost a lot in the move onto the boat.  I used my usual spellbinders dies. And the inks were momento tuxedo black and broken china distress ink. I used copic pens to color the bear and paper pieced the bear's clothes, ribbon and holly leaves. 

I expect that this one will go to my Granddaughter for Christmas because she loves her bear bear. 

Keep well until next post

=^-^=

No comments:

Post a Comment