Saturday, May 25, 2013

Deconstructed Sketch 102

Kia ora from the good ship Koru in Cherbourg Harbor.

I have made todays card using this cute stamp from LOTV and the DS102.



I colored and paper pieced the stamp a few days ago but this is the first opportunity I've had to get it onto a card. But enough babbling from me, here is the card.


And here are the supplies I used ...

Supply list:
Cardstock - Bazzill, Kraft and Neenah
Paper - Basic Grey Sweet threads
Stamps - Close your eyes (Lili of the Valley); Sentiment, Craft Smart
Ink - Memento, tuxedo black; Ranger, vintage photograph
Dies – My Favorite Things, Fishtail Tags Layers; Spell Binders. 
Copic Markers:
Skin: E21, E50, E51 
Hair: Boy E55, E57, E59; Girl Y21, YR23, YR24
Leaves: YG91, YG95, YG97
Shoes: C3 C5 C7 
Bling: Brads, Basic Grey; Butterfly, from my stash of unknown.

Any hoo, I hope you like it. 
Ta ta  for now.
Keep Well.
=^-^=






No comments:

Post a Comment