Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day 155

I would like to enter the following card into Garden Variety Tuesday (GVT) It is Day 155 , you have to incorporate 1 of something, 5 of something and another 5 of something. This is my card ..


And I have used 1 stamped image, 5 design papers and 5 hearts.

Supply list:
Cardstock - Bazzill 
Paper -  First Edition Papers, Desert Bloom
Stamps and Sentiment, TGF Hope and Grace
Ink - Memento, tuxedo black 
Dies – My Favorite Things, Dainty Doily (?)
Punches - EK Success and Recollections heart punch
Copic Markers:
Skin - E21, E50, E51
Hair - E53, E55, E57, E59

Thanks for looking
As always, Keep Well

=^-^=



2 comments:

  1. Totally adorable!! I love the paper piecing! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind comments, I'm enjoying joining in the challenges.

      Delete