Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Good Luck

Kia Ora from all aboard the good ship Koru

It's a wet and windy day today, luckily I finished coloring in my cute LOTV stamp yesterday but I lost the natural light for the photograph but I managed to find enough natural light today... So I'd like to enter today's card into Lili's Little Fairies: Good Luck challenge......



I don't have any stamps saying good luck so I improvised and wrote good luck on one of the balloons. I did my usual copic coloring and paper piecing treatment which is one I like a lot ;)

So here's what I used..

Copics - E00, E51, E21, E35, Y21, YR28, YR24, B00, B01, B02, B21, 
Inks - Ranger, Shabby Shutters, Broken China. 
Stamp - LOTV, Maisie Two Balloons 
Card Stock - Bazzill

Thanks for looking

Keep Well x 

=^-^= 

No comments:

Post a Comment