Friday, June 7, 2013

Warmest Wishes

Kia Ora from all aboard the good ship Koru..... 

I would like to enter the following card into ABC Challenges, ABC31 Masculine Cards challenge. 


I would love to tell you a bit more about this little guy and DPs but they were a freebie I picked up in a card magazine last year and about him I cannot remember. But here's what I did anyway, I copic colored him, then cut him out. I cut the DP into sky, mountains and frozen lake, then I added lines to make it look as if he is speeding along the ice. 

I think he is a little late getting home and needed to get his skates on before his tea was spoiled and he made his Mama annoyed. He looks as if he may just make it home in time too. 

I hope the little background story made up for the lack of information about the stamp and papers. 

Just as an aside if anyone wants to give me the skinny on how to grab a challenge blog badge then I'm all ears and eyes lols. 

Thanks for looking 

Keep well

=^-^=

2 comments:

  1. Terrific card!! Love that skater image and your fussy cutting is fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind comments, I look forwards to taking part in more challenges.

      Delete