Friday, August 23, 2013

ABC41, Lots of layers.

Kia Ora

From a sun drenched Cherbourg (doesn't happen often).

I'd like to enter todays card into the ABC41 Lots of layers Challenge. I have used a Wee Fairy Stamp. I love this gal she is so pretty. I have to say that I used a tutorial by Suzanne Dean for her wing coloring and very pretty it is too. I have done this card in the shabby/vintage style I had so much fun with the other day and as I've said before I need to expand my sentiments range of stamps because they're pretty woeful at the moment ..lols. So here is my card...


I think there are seven layers here, I'm not quite sure how to count the layers... 

I've used copics, MFT and sizzix dies, the DP is desert blooms by first edition papers. I've used ranger distress ink frayed burlap and memento rich cocoa. The rest of the flowers etc are from my stash which is pretty low. Yesterday I went to a local haberdashers and purchased some more lace. I'm hoping that a local market is in town tomorrow because I shall be mooching and looking for some more finds to go on my cards... Shabby/vintage has entered my crafting space... lols. 

Thanks for looking 

and as always

Keep Well x 

=^-^=

P.S... when I've tidied up some, I'll post some photos of my crafting space just in case you're wondering what it looks like on a 36 foot sailing yacht. 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, the stamp is v.pretty. Can't wait to see your crafting space. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how pretty! I love all the layers and the pretty details too! Beautifully done! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete