Sunday, August 4, 2013

Holy Light

Kia Ora from a blustery day at Cherbourg Marina.

Without further ado (because I have the dinner cooking) I'd like to enter the following card into the LOTVs monthly challenge Make it Festive . I have used the new gorgeous Holy Light stamp. It's a joy to color in and is yet another winner in my view from LOTV.


So I colored the image with my copics but I stamped her with memento rich cocoa, I usually use memento tuxedo black, but I wanted a softer look this time so used the brown for a change. Here is a close up. 


Thanks for looking 
and as always

Keep Well x 

=^-^=

1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous - that lovely image deserves to be the focal point and it didn't need anything else!

    Thanks for joining in our 'Make It Festive' challenge - good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete