Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Winters Night... Bows.

Kia Ora...

I went for a longer run today .... that is all.. lols.

I would like to enter this card ....


Into the Totally Gorjuss Challenge 198 - Bows basically it's put a bow on it..
I have used purple card stock from my stash the background paper was a scrap left over from making a mini album so I have no idea what it is. The sentiment is a TGF stamp the main image is The Winters Night, totally Gorjuss. The ribbon and snowflake are again a stash item origin forgotten long ago. 
I have been playing with my water color pencils again and the image is watercolored and I painted the background hills in. Oh wait yes..... flat back pearls I copic colored those to give them a purpley tinge. 

Thanks for looking in

and as always 

Keep Well x 

Nicky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment