Sunday, November 24, 2013

Winter Wishes.

Kia ora

From a less than sunny day in South Island New Zealand.

I bought an envelope punch board a couple of days ago so I thought I would give it a go with todays card, unfortunately I only have 6x6 DP papers so the size of card I had to make was predicated upon this fact, I ended up with a 4x3 inch card.



I used TGF Angel Anya who I think is a super cute image and paper pieced her dress and bow. The sentiment and snowflake is from TGF Keep Cozy stamp set and the DP is Peppermint Express from American Crafts.  I copic colored her skin and hair.

Card and matching envelope

I now have a great excuse to go and get some 8x8 DP pads to make bigger cards with  ;)

I'd like to enter this card into the ABC Christmas Challenge W for Winter Wishes.


Thanks for stopping by
And as always
Keep Well x 

=^.^=


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Thanks of much for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge. We will have another one tomorrow and hope you will play along again soon!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    ABC Christmas Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and the image is so great.
    Thank’s a lot for joining us at our W for Winter wishes Challenge by ABC Christmas Challenge
    Hope to see you again
    Hugs and greetings
    Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I Love the bright green and that image is adorable! THANKS for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that was pretty cure. The colors are festive but the design is fabulous. Thanks for sharing this creation. My merry Christmas wishes to you and to all wonderful crafters. Happy holidays and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete