Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Te Tau Hou Hari, Happy New Year

Kia Ora

From a wet New Zealand, I'm not complaining though because the gardens really need the water and then they'll need weeding lols.

I have a card I'd like to enter into the following challenge:

Crafty Little Fairies: Anything Goes


I love this stamp from TGF


Close up of the Star Dust Stickles on her wings. 

Here's what I used.. 
Copics … E 5, 51, 53, 33, 35, RV 13.
DP .. Rosie's Studio Fun & Giggles
Inks, Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Photo, Worn Lipstick
Heart Circles Die from Spell binders
Star Dust Stickles
Bling and lace from the ribbon girl.
The flowers were  from Rosie's studio
I made the bow from DP
And last but not least the stamp Angel Anya and sentiment are from TGF

Thanks for stopping by

Keep Well x 

=^.^=



No comments:

Post a Comment