Monday, September 15, 2014

Anything Goes

Kia Ora,

I'm back again, this time with an ATC for the FFF Anything Goes Challenge at TGF .


I made this ATC using the prompt Rubies and Diamonds and Pearls Oh my! 

Here's what I used:

Image from the Spooky stamp set from TGF
Zebra striped tissue paper
Copics 
Bling from my stash. 
Sentiment stamp is an old one and I don't know where it's from now :(

You can see me putting together this ATC swap card on my youtube channel: Here


Thanks for stopping by

And as always

Keep Well x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicky. Fabulous ATC! I love the saucy little image and the zebra print background. The gemstones are a perfect touch.
    Thanks for explaining about the art drop, it's a great idea. I'd be really happy too if a fellow artist had picked up my work. He must have really liked it. Right I'm off to watch your video which I'm sure will be brilliant. Debra x

    ReplyDelete