Tuesday, July 7, 2015

ATCs

Kia Ora Crafty Chums,

I have been busy over the past year setting up a FB page with 3 other gals called International Crafters, we host challenges and swaps and are supportive of all the crafty guys and gals that post to our group. It's been a lot of hard work but we're getting more and more crafters join us every week.

Here are 2 ATCs I made a couple of weeks back…



And a Tutorial on my You Tube channel I posted on how to make the ATCs Here

It might just be that I have more time to make some cards now that we've settled into the routine of posting tutorials and challenges. Fingers crossed at any rate. 

Thanks for stopping by 
And as always 
Keep Well

Nicky :) 

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic ATCS Nicky! I especially like the second one. It has a great image and the hearts on either side look just fabby with the colours you've used. Good luck with your Facebook page, I'm sure it will be brilliant. Debra x

    ReplyDelete