Sunday, February 5, 2017

#29Faces February 2017, Faces 1-5.

Hi,

It's been a while, which is kind of an understatement, I've been meaning to write a post for a long time now but I've procrastinated every time I've sat down to do it. But that stops today (we'll see lols).
Any hoo, I've been taking part in the #29Faces challenge since 2014 but I haven't really done anything about it. 2016 was a good year, I produced some lovely work even if I'm the only one saying it lols.
This year I may or may not share all of my work in blog land, but here goes nothing, days 1-5 in pictures with a video link to the play list.

Face 1
Face 2
Face 3
Face 4
Face 5


So here is my playlist for February 2017. Well, it starts with Face #1 and continues from there lols.


 


Not much more to add for now but

Keep Well

Nicky 
=^.^=



No comments:

Post a Comment