Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Southern Girls Challenge: Circle Shaped Embellies


                                          Hello and welcome to my part of the blogosphere. 

Today I'm posting a tunnel card made for the challenge over at the Southern Girls challenge blog. 

The theme is: Circle Shaped Embellies 
And our sponsors are: Krafters Cart and All Dressed Up


The paper I used on the tunnel card are G45 Ladies Diary. I love graphic 45 and I wish I had more in my stash, one can dream lols.




The tunnel card is 6x6 inches. I cut out a lot of flowers and elements. I used a die to cut the windows in two of the three layers


I used two of the chipboard elements the frame and smallest clock to add to the card. 



I cut out the lady from the front of the DP pad  making the most of the 12x12 paper pad. 


I had lots of fun making this tunnel card and I hope you join in with the challenge on the challenge blog this week. 


As always, keep well until next time.

Nicky  =^.^=





2 comments: